Thoughts@Mohta

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Phew !!! Its been a long time..My last post was sometime in May... The reason I am writing today is because I am already in a flow of it. Had written a stupid essay in the XAT entrance test a couple of days back. Am also write now filling up admission forms for a colleague. I guess it is very important to be in the habit... otherwise things get very difficult. I know because I faced a lot of problems in being able to write straight last Sunday. Forget the content.

Life's been having a lot of ups and downs. Didnt clear CAT. Well knew it that I am not clearing, but still, it feels horrible when the result is out in Black & White. Work is going on well, so no issues on that front. Boss keeps on giving work and I have to keep on obliging, but I guess that is a part of life, and will be till the time I have a boss.

Anyways.. will try and keep writing in the new year.. so long ppl... bbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home