Thoughts@Mohta

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why... ???

There are a lot of questions that keep cropping in my mind. A lot of them have already been there throughout my life. It is just that I have never been able to spell them out, or compile them properly enough, to be able to ask. Would like to ask them in this forum. Let me see if anyone is able to answer.

1. Why is it that for most of the Indian Girls, their names end with either "a" or "i" ? (Example - Rani, Aishwarya, Madhuri, Preeti, Deepika etc.....)

2. Why is it that drinking water after eating ghee filled food bad for health ? I remember my Mom always used to prohibit drinking water whenever we had "halua"

3. How come astrology exists as a profession ? Wouldnt the world be a better place astrology was actually a science (I am not even asking it to be exact), and not a post mortem report ? Wouldnt the astrologers just tell if India would be out of the world cup in the first round - atleast give a probability if not exactly predict.

Answer these questions people. I will keep pouring my doubts in this forum from now on.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 am , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well.. can answer each of those..

    1. You have forgotten some other non-filmy names which also end with an "a"

    2. Ask Mom.. or maybe you should know better given you are in the foods business yourself..

    3. Dont think you want me to answer this question. Might say more than you want me to :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home