Thoughts@Mohta

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Funds... well.. that is word that has been buzzing in my mind for the past few days... the stock market crash.. ITC is a hot pick... save tax... file tax returns.. .rent receipts...

Well... I must say.. that I am quite a "bigda hua" adult.... I dont manage my funds on my own.. my Dad does it... I have no clue as to where my money is...what I am supposed to do with it. Sometimes I think I should try.. the theoretical concepts are there in my mind in a somewhat right place.. but the need does not arise....

It did though about 3 - 4 days back.. when I realised that if I dont invest some of my money in any of the tax saving schemes.. I will be losing a lot of it... and that people sitting at the salaries and retirement funds office in Kolkata are not gonna wait for my declaration of savings for long...

and so.. have been "trying to .. but not really" working hard for the past couple of days to figure out where to put the money... any college goer reading my blog... take heed and start investing.. nothing is wrong with it... after all .. it is your money.. you will lose some.. and may be gain a lot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home