Thoughts@Mohta

Friday, February 22, 2008

9 ways to get rich

Being rich is something that almost every human being looks forward to in this world. One keeps on wondering as to what could be the easiest route to being rich. Some of the factors and also some of the options that I have thought of are listed below

Resort to unlawful activities – obviously out of the question (I am a good guy)
Become a movie star – theoretically anythings possible, but am well aware of my build and acting skills to even make a mistake of thinking on these lines
Become a cricketer – unfortunate, I should have started training for this atleast 15 years back – tool late.
Direct/Produce a movie – Possible, but again who will finance me, where will the money come from, how is a movie made, do I have the slightest clue, what the hell, another impossibility
Become a politician – Almost similar to point no. 1. Out of scope
Do business – Need a good idea, some financial backing, lots of hardwork and lots and lots and lots and lots of G…G..G.gggggggguTs. Need to think not just twice, but atleast 10 times
Marry a Rich Girl – I guess quite a popular idea, but against ethics. Not in scope once again.
Become an MBA – The standard way out, but am yet to crack it.
Write a Book – The brightest idea of them all. And that is why I kept it at the last. One need not work out to keep on looking good. No need to study a lot. No need to put in extra hours at the office. No need to go against ethics, law etc. No office timings. No boss (this is the best one). No timelines. Just pen or keyboard. And ofcourse, imagination, creativity and a best seller. Seriously, if there is anyone who has the skill, one should give it a shot. I wish I had, but I know I don’t.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home